May 29, 2017
- Fixed reference problem with mobile and tablet checks.
- Added event for exit (ds_exit)
- Cleaned up some issues with cover in preparation for release
Other fixes / improvements
- Added HTML tab for pages. Much better than tinymce source
- Added tooltips to pages
- Removed code option from pages and email editors
May 26, 2017
Number of bug fixes, improvements and stub in a few new features based on customer feedback.
- Updating licensing logic to check for users that do not have a credit card for their account. Example, they paid via invoice.
- Added a new public API for looking up a dsid by email address. This is for one of our Telligent customers for the integration we are building.
- Big update to web form editing. Simplified and added support for free text within the forms.
- Fixed navigation elements in administration
- Added Text option for web form in enum
- Added GetContactByEmailAsync method that looks up using the site id
- Added EventQueueItem for user events
- Fixed issue in license check, now by passes users in the DailyStory admin role.
- Fixed bug in link tracking to show customer domain if one is mapped to Dailystory
- Fixed bug in PayPerClick Keyword summary that was calculating with MCL instead of MQL
- Fixed bugs in popup reports
- Updated SQL in select users lookup to skip DailyStory admin id
May 25, 2017
- Added support in Web Forms for adding text in the form
- Added support for horizontal css forms
May 23, 2017
- Fixed login bug that would appear when switching between logins or if a login existing in another tab.
- Fixed another bug with Debug logic; simple redirect fixed this to ensure cookie and credentials were written out.
- Fixed bug with web form that caused editing the call to action button to change another button's text.
- Fixed bug with web forms that prevented a pre-existing call to action text from getting updated
- Popup reporting had a bug with how it calculated conversions.
- Improvements to popup reporting to use a join to connect with lead table
- Updates to web tracking callback to remove checks for a json string from popup
- Updates to CMS functionality to add support for horizontal web forms
May 21, 2017
- Updates to form designer to simplify
- Consolidated form designer css
- Updated licensing flow to match with changes
- Updated email designer for test email to only support a single test message
- Added call to action button in form designer - text box only was bad UX
- Added call to action default value and automatic default if left blank
- Fixed bug in email tester that would cause a double email to be sent in some cases
- Updated text in upload contact to reflect that bulk import can take 10-15 minutes to update
- Improvements to bulk import / lead import jobs to make it much faster. Basically job runs until queue is empty vs. working in sets
May 9, 2017
Small bug fixes
- Fixed bug in send test email
- Updated contact DsId property to include setter/getter logic for dsid formatting
- Added Api entry as a lead creation type
- Updates to Lead PageView Report
- Some clean-up on aisle 5 (more UX nits with login)
May 6, 2017
Added support for alternative URL in tracking URLs for Google
May 3, 2017
A few small updates today that improve overall performance.
- Converted all lead paths to go through queue for faster writes.
- This also included improvements to the popup.
- Fixed bug in web activity item that was preventing drill down on lead page.
- Added option when creating new lead to not send a new lead notification (e.g. on bulk import)
- A few bug fixes to salesforce integration to handle close date on leads
- Simplified the lead import job
Added new Lead PageView Report
- Provides a list of page views broken down by qualified leads
We also enabled the UK data center.
May 2, 2017
Updated trial, login and logout pages to simplify them more.
- Changed reset, forgot password, welcome and invitation to use a floating boxy style UX
- Removed the requirement when creating a trial to enter your company name, now just Trial Account"
- Moved common login functionality to login.js
May 1, 2017
Quite a few updates for the start of May:
A number of improvements and bug fixes to the contact import functionality. Including:
- Support for ignoring the first row in a CSV file in case it contains column headers.
- Support for adding new contacts to a campaign.
- Fixed bug in HTML encoding/decoding when copy/pasting CSV values in text box
- Cleaned up import screen and moved documentation to docs.dailystory.com
Updated Contact export
- There was a bug in contact export that was using the lead format.
- Added additional contact specific fields
- Updated both contact and lead export to move date time stamps to last column
- Minor update to the hello bar, still not ready for public use
Bug fixes and enhancements to popups
- Started wiring in support for layout, but still not enabled in production
Bug fixes and enhancements to utility script
- Added support for loading / unloading state for long running web tasks.