When you first sign in to DailyStory you will be presented with a dashboard. The dashboard provides an at-a-glance overview of important KPIs and graphs to help you quickly understand how you are performing.
The top of the dashboard provides a list of conversion KPIs:
- Lead Forecast - leads or customers that are forecasted to be created for the current month.
- MCL Conversion Rate - the rate at which you are converting visitors into identified contacts.
- MQL Conversion Rate - the rate at which you are converting visitors into identified customers or opportunities.
- Total Suspects - the number of unique visitors in your funnel. This is the demoninator for calculating conversion rates.
- Total MCLs - the total number of contacted leads. This is the numerator for MCL conversion rate.
- Total MQLs - the total number of qualified opportunities or customers. This is the numerator for the MQL conversion rate.
Next, you are presented with 3 graphs.
The Leads graph provides a visual view of the number of visitors you have converted into identified accounts over the past 60 days.
In addition to providing a visual overview, you can click on a point in the graph to drill down into that particular day to get more detail. This will open the Conversion Rate Funnel report.