Zapier Integration for DailyStory
DailyStory's Zapier integration enables you to connect DailyStory with thousands of other applications using Zapier’s Triggers and Actions:
A Zapier Trigger listens for events that occur in your applications. For example, you can create a Zapier Trigger for Gmail that looks for certain emails.
A Zapier Action defines an action to be taken in your applications. For example, creating a new lead in DailyStory.
A Trigger combined with one or more Actions is called a “Zap”.
DailyStory’s Zapier support includes both Triggers and Actions specific to DailyStory.
DailyStory provides several Zapier Triggers:
- Link Click - if a DailyStory tracking link is clicked.
- New Lead - if a new Lead in DailyStory is created.
- Page Visit - if a page configued for lead visit alerts is visited.
DailyStory provides several Zapier Actions:
- Create or Update Lead - called first after any trigger to ensure that a lead is created in the correct campaign. It returns the ID of the lead. This id can be used with the Add Lead Activity action as well.
- Create or Update Contact - creates or updates a contact in DailyStory, but does not add the contact to a campaign.
- Add Lead Activity - easily add details to the lead about the type of activity the lead participated in, for example Attended GoToWebinar meeting.
- Send Email - sends an email to a given lead.
Common Use Cases